RxEssentials Disinfectant Spray:
Isopropyl Alcohol 75 % v/v, Hydrogen Peroxide, Distilled Water, Essential Oils.
Disinfect your space without using toxic and wasteful products.
The essential oil options aim to provide additional homeopathic antiseptic effects and add delightful aromas to brighten your space.
How we compare to commercial products:
- Unlike our products, commercial products contain harmful chemicals and create an abundance of unnecessary waste.
- The majority of commercially available products use toxic propellants to create a pressurized spray, that are harmful to us and to our environment.
- We rely on the technology of our spray bottles, not harmful chemicals, to achieve a fine mist spray.
- Unlike our products, some commercial products contain additives that are partially effective against micro-organisms and can lead to the rise of super-bugs (resistant micro-organisms) that put us all at risk of dangerous infections.
- Unlike our products, commercial disinfectant pressurized spray cans contain only 56 % by volume active disinfectant. So, nearly half of your purchase is for chemicals harmful to you and our environment.
- Example: "Big Brand" Disinfectant Spray 19 ounce can contains approximately 10 ounces of active disinfectant with an ethyl alcohol concentration range of 40-60 %. The CDC Recommends effective disinfectants using ethyl alcohol be 60-80 %.
How to save money & help the environment:
- Our refill options, cost you less and result less waste for our environment.
- Example: By volume of active disinfectant:
- RxEssentials 1 gallon = 12 cans of Big Brand Spray 19 ounce
- Purchase a sprayer (X-Large, Large, or Medium) with disinfectant and when it's empty, re-use for your next refill and start saving and helping the environment!
- For your safety, do NOT drink/consume/swallow; keep out of reach of children and pets.
We Celebrate because we are:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Gluten Free
- Animal cruelty free
- Made with certified organic essential oils
- We use certified organic essential oils where indicated, however, this is not yet a certified organic product