RxEssentials Disinfectant Wipes:
Isopropyl Alcohol 70 % v/v, Hydrogen Peroxide, Distilled Water, Vegetable Soap, Essential Oils.
Disinfect your space without using toxic and wasteful products.
The essential oil options aim to provide additional homeopathic antiseptic effects and add delightful aromas to brighten your space.
RxEssentials Disinfectant Wipes Refill Kit:
- Kit Contents:
- Disinfectant Wipe Refill Kits comes with pre-packaged dry, cotton wipes packs (40 large wipes each) and refill liquid solution.
- The refill kits do not include re-usable RxEco Box nor pouch
- Once the Eco-box has been cleaned with soap and water, gently open lid and pull out Eco-Box top and set aside.
- Unwrap 1 pack of dry cotton wipes wipes, discard outer plastic packaging, place 1 pack of dry wipes in opened Eco-Box.
- Open Disinfectant Wipe Liquid, obtain glass cup, carefully pour and measure at least 1 and a half (1.5) cups or 10 ounces and pour over dry wipes in Eco-Box. Use enough RxEssentials Disinfectant Wipes Liquid to saturate wipes.
- Secure Eco-Box lid gently and firmly back on Eco-Box container and close lid.
- Keep lid closed when not in use to reduce moisture loss.
- Store at room temperature and avoid temperature extremes.
How we compare to commercial products:
- Each canister of "Big Brand" Disinfectant wipes usually contain 60-80 wipes each. RxEssentials wipe packages are 40 wipes per package and are twice the size of the "Big Brand" wipes.
- 1 canister of Big Brand wipes = 1 pack of RxEssentials wipes
How to save money & help the environment:
- Our refill options, cost you less and result less waste for our environment.
- After using all wipes in initial set-up, wash the RxEssentials Eco-Box with soap and water and re-use for your next refill process.
- The cotton disinfectant wipes, if being used to clean or remove allergens can be laundered and dried up to 10 times. If wipes are used for disinfecting, wipes must be thrown in the trash after use.
- For your safety, do NOT drink/consume/swallow; keep out of reach of children.
We Celebrate that we are:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Gluten Free
- Animal cruelty free
- Made with Organic Essential Oils
- We are not yet a certified organic product, however, where stated, we use certified organic essential oils